Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gong Minji - 2ne1 Part II.

Sim posted April 28, 2010 @ SimsCave.


Age: (Supposed to be Teen but it looked weird) Young Adult
Traits: Artistic, Virtuoso, Athletic, Childish, Ambitious
Favorites: Sushi, Pop, Pink
Lifetime Wish: Rock Star



Hair :: Eyebrows :: Eyes :: Eye Baggage :: softGLO :: Eyeliner :: Lips :: Skin (Default)



Left Outfit: Top :: Bottom :: Shoes
Middle Outfit: Pattern :: Bottom :: Shoes
Right Outfit: Top :: Pattern :: Shoes


DOWNLOAD


World Adventures - Patch 1.8/2.3
No Paysites or Exchange; Don't claim as yoursEtc.
Feel free to use as a model as long as it's not for a paysite & you link back to me.


1 comment:

  1. How do i put this sim onto my game? I download it but it doesn't appear on my game. PLease help! I am trying to download it onto a mac too just so you know. PLEASE HELP!

    ReplyDelete