Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Park Bom - 2ne1 Part I.

My attempt at recreating Korean girl group 2ne1.

Sim posted April 12, 2010 @ SimsCave. Requested.

Featured on MS3B

Age: Young Adult
Traits: Virtuoso, Artistic, Ambitious, Over-Emotional, Loner
Favorites: Sushi, Pop, Pink
Lifetime Wish: Master of the Arts



Hair :: Eyebrows :: Eyes :: Eye Baggage :: softGLO :: Eyeliner :: Lips :: Skin (Default)


Left Outfit: Top :: Bottom :: Shoe Pattern
Middle Outfit: Top :: Necklace :: Holy Leggings
Right Outfit: Dress :: Shoes





World Adventures - Patch 1.8/2.3
No Paysites or Exchange; Don't claim as yoursEtc.
Feel free to use as a model as long as it's not for a paysite & you link back to me.


1 comment:

  1. I love your 2NE1 sims, did you ever decide to do Big Bang ones? I'd love to have them in my game.

    ReplyDelete