Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jean Claude

This is my interpretation of Jean Claude from the Anita Blake novels by Laurell K. Hamilton. Also an updated and character related version of my previous Jean-Claude Petit. He was seen in Jill The Ripper's Megahood.

Sim posted July 17, 2010 @ Spamalot. Requested.

Featured on MS3B

Age: Young Adult (Pfft, immortal)
Traits: Brave, Charismatic, Hates The Outdoors, Schmoozer, Snob
Favorites: BLOOD (Cobbler), Classical, Red
Lifetime Wish: Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers




Hair :: Eyebrows :: Eyeshadow :: Eyelashes :: Lips :: Eyes :: Stubble Replacement :: Fangs :: Skin (Non-Default)


DOWNLOAD


World Adventures - Patch 1.11/2.6
No Paysites or Exchange; Don't claim as yoursEtc.
Feel free to use as a model as long as it's not for a paysite & you link back to me.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Ignore my previous comment then, obviously I can't read. :D Marvelous work, I love your sims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS gorgeous <3 Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete