Saturday, July 17, 2010

Justin Li - Extras Part I.

These are extras for my Sims Story Burrowed. He was also seen in Jill The Ripper's Megahood and fathered her sim Ricky Li. =]

Sim posted July 17, 2010 @ Spamalot. Requested.


Age: Young Adult
Traits: Charismatic, Friendly, Party Animal, Schmoozer, Virtuoso
Favorites: Sushi, Indie, Spiceberry
Lifetime Wish: Super Popular




Hair :: Eyebrows :: Guyliner :: Lips :: Eyes :: Shirt :: Skin (Non-Default)


DOWNLOAD


World Adventures - Patch 1.11/2.6
No Paysites or Exchange; Don't claim as yoursEtc.
Feel free to use as a model as long as it's not for a paysite & you link back to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tique. I just wanted to let you know that I have posted Justin's born-in-game son on my journal.

    http://jill-the-ripper.dreamwidth.org/21766.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. He is so gorgeous. He has a interesting face. I love the way all your sims look so different. I find it hard. I always tend to use the same nose shape. Great looking sims. I love your pic in the header. He looks so real. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete